I hope you are doing better at work, and have some of this great sunshine, we will bw here when you are ready to post again
That's an adorable picture! I hope you are completely recovered from your cough. I know that can hang on for a while!hugs♥,Caroline
Thank you - she's one of the elderly resident seals at the Seal Sanctuary in Gweek, Cornwall. Still coughing dare I say it sounding like a seal :)
I hope you are doing better at work, and have some of this great sunshine, we will bw here when you are ready to post again
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable picture! I hope you are completely recovered from your cough. I know that can hang on for a while!
ReplyDeletehugs♥,
Caroline
Thank you - she's one of the elderly resident seals at the Seal Sanctuary in Gweek, Cornwall. Still coughing dare I say it sounding like a seal :)
ReplyDelete