As the song goes - 'Paper Roses'

I have long admired the Bonnie Lavish flower kits that Linda Carswell of Une Petite Folie had made and finally ordered some pink roses. I ordered them from Templewood Miniatures and their service is first class.

Anyway I have made my first one and I know I can improve but I am quite pleased with the result and will be ordering some more. I really enjoyed spending some quiet time yesterday making this whilst my fake tan was 'baking' ready for a 40th birthday party last night!!

Here are some photographs showing the kit and finished rose.

Comments

  1. Your rose is lovely! All you need is some chocolates and you're all set for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, thank you! I saw some mini chocs the other day and might buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a first attempt, your rose is very good. I too have often thought the flowers would be a nice litle project to do as so many people sing their praises but like so many other "nice little projects" I haven't got round to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te ha quedado una rosa preciosa, ya te falta menos para San Valentin.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her work, I have made loads, I have here daisys and dandelions to make for my beach hut. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me again, can you contact me, I have your chocolates here waiting to be sent, you will have to give me your big house address. PS it's a kit for you to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Marlene thank you so much. I have put a comment on your blog! I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been really impressed with the Bonnie Lavish kits too. Your rose turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts