Back from Holiday and YIKES!!!!!

Sorry haven't been on for a while but we've been on holiday - it was our silver wedding anniversary - 25 years!!!!! Bloomin' eck. We had a fantastic time. We went to my Aunt's first for dinner and she had arranged for some family members to come over and we had a really good night. We then went to Aviemore and had a fabulous time (although we always do!). The food was good - so good in fact I have piled the weight back on (believe me)!!!!! I have started my diet again today and it's not a case of having just put one or two pounds on..........................

I also managed to purchase one or two tiny things for my dolls house - I bought some sunflowers which I will photograph later today and put up - this is ready for the revamp of my basement garden. I also bought some tiny bits of leather and will have a go at making some books - that should be a good laugh.

I will also post up some photos that hubby and I took when on holiday - just to bore you all!



Comments

  1. Ha ha, like the picture of the "work out" with the scale. Stop apologizing. We're all boring!The game is to pretend we aren't! Have fun. C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts