Sunday, 17 May 2015

DOLLS HOUSE EXHIBITION - NEWBY HALL, YORKSHIRE

There will be a permanent display of houses by Caroline Hamilton and Jane Fiddick at Newby Hall, Yorkshire, UK and I am really looking forward to seeing it.
I wondered about combining a visit to Newby Hall with a visit to the Dolls House Fair in York on Sunday 7 June 2015 but also think that during the week may be quieter.   
Newby Hall is a lovely place to visit even without the excitement of seeing the wonderful creations by Caroline Hamilton and Jane Fiddick.
Here is the link for the exhibition 

10 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing. I have a week holiday at the beginning of June so I may pop to the show and Newby Hall and make it a miniature weekend =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not responding, etc - had a mental blockage and couldn't remember my password to get in!!!! Pepper I can only apologise - had a bit of a nightmare with my blog!

      Delete
  2. Ooh that sounds like a perfect 'mini' time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just checked the exibition before I head down to York. Looks like it isn't opening til the end of June. I'll have to visit later =0)

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a really fun trip. I looked at the exhibit page and everything looks amazing! Have a fantastic time!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not responding, etc - had a mental blockage and couldn't remember my password to get in!!!! Haven't got there yet :)

      Delete
  4. Great minds are clearly thinking alike!

    We never did catch up over a cuppa. Fancy it after the DH Fair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not responding, etc - had a mental blockage and couldn't remember my password to get in!!!! We obviously never got that cuppa!! So sorry!

      Delete
  5. hi I used too work at newby hall in the 80's. im going back next month
    too see the collection as I love dollshouses.

    jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not responding, etc - had a mental blockage and couldn't remember my password to get in!!!! It looks like it would be a nice place to work :)

      Delete