Saturday, 14 April 2012

New Sofa for Lake View

I couldn't make it to Miniatura but I spotted this sofa on The Contemporary Home in Minature's facebook page!!!!  I just love shopping from my armchair :)  Anyway I contacted Leanne and she gave me the measurements for the sofa which is in two pieces and I ordered it.  It arrived a couple of days later but we were on holiday so I knew I had something lovely to come back to.  Anyway I love it - it fits perfectly but true to form the dog jumped straight on it :)  As you can see the rest of Lake View is making very slow progress!





11 comments:

  1. Ha-ha. Pet's love to make their mark on new furniture =0D

    The sofa looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the dog real? I am so confused! The sofa is mini....but the dog?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Minnie Kitchen the dog is not real (sadly). My husband bought the little ornament after we lost our own dog as he looked just like him so he stays in my dolls house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sofa is a fantastic furniture! very nice...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs....aways on the funrniture, just try and keep them off. Isn't gonna happen. I've got a little 4 lb poodle that purches herself up on the arm of the couch and holds court.
    Have a wonderful day.
    A funfilled mini day or BIKE day.
    OR BOTH...
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very good purchase. The little dog fits in very well in this very nice scene.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good choice - the sofa looks great in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sofa is very Cool, love it how it looks! And I guess the little dog agrees with me, the sofa is a good pleace to have a a nice sleep also :)
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sofa it is perfect for the area. The doggie sure likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmh, what a naughty - and adorable - dog! The sofa looks great in the room indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Es un precioso sofa y al perrito le ha encantado.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete