Saturday, 17 March 2012

Prize Winner!

I won a prize last year at the York Miniature Show in June 2011 - it was run by Warners Group Publications Dolls House & Miniature Scene magazine. I was due to collect it at the November show but couldn't make it. 

Yesterday there was a knock on my door and one of my neighbour's was standing there with a parcel for me.  Her mum took the parcel in for me at the beginning of December and whilst her family were there trying to sort things out they found it along with some more parcels for other neighbours. 

This was inside and it's delightful:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And worth the wait. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - had we heard about this before and I've forgotten? What a wonderful treat to come when you weren't thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and no Christine you hadn't forgotten because I never mentioned it - wanted to get it and then put the photo up but it look longer than expected !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and no Christine you hadn't forgotten because I never mentioned it - wanted to get it and then put the photo up but it look longer than expected !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful prize!! I'm glad you have it living with you now :0)
    Hugs
    vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete