Saturday, 3 March 2012

Mini Flowers

Finally got round to doing some miniature work.  My right wrist and hand are still very painful but I managed :)  Last year at the York Miniature show I bought some Echinacea flowers from Ladies Mile Miniatures.  They have turned out quite well but I do need a new vase and they were difficult to photograph. 

This week I also purchased some Forsythia and Pussy Willow from Georgie at The Miniature Garden - excellent service from Georgie.   These were lovely to do and I will certainly be buying some more.  Again I need a new vase and they were difficult to photograph.  All the flowers are going to go in Lake View and as the season changes so will my vases with flowers. 


Taken in Lake View


6 comments:

  1. Esas flores son hermosas, hiciste un buen trabajo.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fantastico trabajo, son unas preciosas flores.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are very pretty! Love the pussy willows! So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous!!! I too love the service I recieve from Georgie and her kits are fantastic!! Your forsythia and pussy willow are fab!!
    hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete