Saturday, 18 February 2012

A lovely gift !

I received a lovely gift the other day from Marlene at Poppy Patchwork - the most delightlful mini rug.   It has cheered me up no end.  The rug is gorgeous.  Thank you Marlene :)



I've put the rug into Wee Witchy Cottage and really like it and think it looks so much nicer than the previous rug I had down.  It shows off Christine's lovely mushrooms and book much better I think.    If you haven't seen Marlene's blog please have a look and also have a quick peek at her blog about her lovely dolls house Somerset House




6 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por esa preciosa alfombra, queda genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene's rug is so perfect for your witchy house! I love the whole homely setting and your fire has a gorgeously warm glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad you liked it, I thought the colours would be right, thinking of trees and nature, your room setting is great, makes you feel warm whilst the winter weather outside blows past you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I kept having a peek in today. I think when I eventually get the bedding sorted I am going to go for similar colours to the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift, the rug looks great in your witchy cottage :0)
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new rug looks really lovely such a cosy setting!

    ReplyDelete