Saturday, 10 December 2011

Lake View and Mini Xmas Dinners!

The outside of Lake View is finished apart from the chimney which needs gluing on.  I am quite pleased with it now.  Mr C has very kindly put five new lights in for me and in the bedroom and top room we've put two temporary lights in just for Christmas.  He has also put my Christmas trees in.  I decided that 'the couple' have just moved in and are still celebrating Christmas even though there is a lot of work to be done.   All the furniture is from my original house and I won't be getting any new furniture until after Christmas (or maybe Xmas day!!). 

I also purchased two of Mags Cassidy's Xmas Dinners and they are divine and she very kindly sent me the jar of sweets :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh yummmmm! On all counts!! Lucky young couple moving into such a beautiful new home stuffed full of christmas cheer and those turkey dinners....to die for! Mags' food is divine and you've made a fab job of the house.

    ReplyDelete