Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2012 is a good year. 
Courtesy of Google Images
2011 was a hard year and I have decided to do something I don't normally do and that is make New Year resolutions!  2012 will be the year the weight finally comes off and will be the year I get fitter - for too long I've talked and done very little action!  There will be no huge amounts of unpaid overtime at work.  Before Christmas I did 39 hours over 3 days - ridiculous - and boy have I suffered for it. 

2012 will also be the year that I get my confidence and self-esteem back and I can stand up and be counted!!! 
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and am looking forward to reading all your blogs whether they be about miniatures, losing weight or life in general :)


9 comments:

  1. A very good New Year to you too and good luck with your resolutions in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for 2012.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sneaked upstairs - thanks - happy new year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy New Year and all that you could wish for yourself in 2012. Sorry I haven't been around, full house and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very successful 2012, anything is possible when you put your mind to it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you fancy a buddy, our hopes for 2012 are about the same and a chore shared is an easier target, hope you had fun New Year in Scotland sounded bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and hope you all had a wonderful evening. Mrs Shilts - you are so right :) Marlene - would love to buddy up :) Susan email on its way this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great year. I hope all resolutions come true. Happy mini-ing. LJ

    ReplyDelete