Sunday, 30 October 2011

Wee Witchy Cottage

Thanks to Mr C I've managed to get Wee Witchy Cottage almost ready for Halloween.   He managed to get all the lights done for me and I took a very strong painkiller and finished the painting.  I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.  I do need curtains and bedding though (especially bedding!).  A garden will be added later and possibly a lean-to as well. 

You will see the delightful mushrooms in a basket and books that Christine made - they are stunning!   I've got some of Kat's hats on display as well as some other items that she made.   There are also items from Nikki.  The two pumpkin lights were made by Ray Storey.  The cat, the candles on the fireplace, the timer and the hat at the back were from Mags  - when I saw the hat and broom I immediately thought that they would do nicely as a lamp stand and it's worked quite well :)  Amazing how we get these ideas!!








5 comments:

  1. I love your wee witchy cottage. Someday I am hoping to do a socera or a witch scene. Cheers, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic. I love this witchy cottage. Makes me want one lol.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey mate, you've done so much!! It's fabulous, so much detail. Love the outside of the cottage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fabulous I love it!!! all the hats and potions are just brilliant just how I imagine a witchy cottage should look you have done a wonderful job! xx

    ReplyDelete