Saturday, 10 September 2011

Revamping Witchy Potion Jars

Today I fully intended doing some more painting, etc on my Wee Witchy Cottage but got sidetracked revamping some potion jars - as you do :)  I had bought these little jars ages ago but really didn't like the labels (but they were a good price!)

Anyway this afternoon decided to stain some parchment paper with a mix of tea and coffee, then dry it in the oven.   Typed all my labels up and prayed that the paper would go through our new printer with no problems.  Phew - it worked :)  

I am quite happy with them although I think some of them could have been a bit smaller.  

Before


After

5 comments:

  1. I think they are perfect as they are!

    I also just noticed to the left of this box that you have 100 followers! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - that is right - not left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, they're awesome, I love the font you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! The labels are great!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments and Christine I never noticed my followers :( Oops - will try and organise a give away I think.

    Susan the font is enchanted condensed :)

    ReplyDelete