Saturday, 17 September 2011

On Holiday at Last :)

Well we finally  made it - the start of our holiday although Mr C is at work today and finishes tonight!   For the last two weeks I have gone to work early, worked my lunch and stayed back each evening and everytime I promise myself no more!!!  Well there it is - I've written it down so hopefully I will commit to that statement. 

Off on Sunday to my aunt's for dinner with some of the family - can't wait. There will be lots of great food, drink and lots of chat :)   Haven't seen some of them for ages.  Then off to Aviemore - whoo, hoo - cannot wait and from there to see Eilean Donan Castle (my favourite place) and Plockton

Sorry to bore you all but I am so excited and just hope the pain and stress goes in the next couple of days.  
Loch Insh
Cairngorms

Eilean Donan Castle

View from Plockton


6 comments:

  1. I wish you the best holiday ever! Your destination is the stuff dreams are made of. Hope the weather is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been up as far as that although I've been to Aviemore. I hope you have a lovely time and come back all refreshed. The photos are lovely especially Eilean Donan Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good break, will keep fingers crossed for good weather, I also love Eilean Donan castle, only been there once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Bit grey and damp tonight but looking a wee bit better tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, the West Highlands.. one of the place I desire to visit most (as you can probably guess from my nick too.. Mijbil, like the Camusfearna otter). Hope you have a great time! :)
    Hugs from Venice, Italy

    Ps: beautiful pics! :D

    ReplyDelete