Saturday, 23 July 2011

Update on Witchy Cottage

I bought a lovely bookcase from Etsy that I thought would be perfect for the Wee Witchy Cottage - and I just love it :)  

I also bought a small sheepskin rug and am undecided as to whether it will go in the Witchy Cottage or Holly House!

The cottage is obviously not finished but couldn't wait so just quickly popped some things on the bookcase and in front you will see lovely basket of mushrooms and one of the books that Christine sent me and I think they look perfect :)  

11 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous bookcase, I love everything in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookshelf is really beautiful. You did great shopping. The items of witchcraft are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely it looks perfect and witchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - I do like the bookcase and am pleased I bought it. All the witchy stuff was bought or gifts :) I just couldn't wait to put a few things on - now it's all packed away again whilst I decorate and finish off :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its the best bit of the house, purchasing all the items to go inside, I wish I could start again with Some rset House, I need to go to a big show!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Que mueble más hermoso!!! Es de exactamente el estilo que me fascina Ü ¡Felicidades por tu compra!! Es preciosa y con cada detalle ( =
    Un abrazo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Who did you get the bookcase from? It's lovely!

    I hope your hubby heals up quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dales Dreams I got the bookcase from http://www.etsy.com/shop/insomesmallway?ref=seller_info and the service was excellent. I am going to order some more from her and hubby is getting better - thanks. Marlene - how about Miniatura in September but there's nothing wrong with Somerset House:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you! :) I am familiar with her work, I have her in my favorites already. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a marvellous bookcase! Perfect for your witchy cottage :D

    I'm glad hubby is on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete