Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Wee Witchy Cottage arrived!

Wee Witchy Cottage arrived on Saturday morning :) It was delivered to hubs at work so I didn't see it until Saturday night and didn't have much time as we were going out with friends.

I just love the tiny cottage. Hubs took the flooring out of Holly House (where the l'il old witch resided previously) and very kindly popped it into the cottage just to see what it would be like! I have got a chimney breast to go in and the fireplace was just put in to see!! I am now wondering about putting a spiral staircase in. Anyway here's a couple of photos (not the best but the light is fading). I spent some time on Saturday revamping the two rooms in Holly House where the witch used to reside. Got a bit of work to do on them but will put some photos up later on.




8 comments:

  1. That is an adorable cottage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just the job and don't you love the fact that you can remove the door completely? I have six of those little boxes plus an attic space stacked to make my Tenement and they're so easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What fun you're having playing!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey looks good, enjoy doing it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful building! I love the shape of the window and door!! I look forward to seeing what you do with this "witchy cottage"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone just hope I can do the cottage justice and I might need some of your help along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW love this little cottage! Cool!

    ReplyDelete