Monday, 30 May 2011

Pottering about

Well hubs is at work today and I am having a day to myself although I was considering going into work as I though I would catch up on a ton of work with no phones constantly ringing but I didn't :)

I bought these little wooden flower pots, etc at Hobbycraft the other day thinking I would try to do something with them - but we all know my skills or lack of !!  Anyway painted them up for the attic room in Holly House which has now become the new guest bedroom (the Witches' mortgage came through and she is packed ready to move into her new cottage when it's done!). 

Anyway this morning I painted them up to match the bedding and one of the pots I used some flowers I had stashed away.  I am quite pleased with how they've turned out. 

Before
After

3 comments:

  1. Your potted flowers are delightful and I would be pleased to be a guest in your new spare room. :D Poor Witch, she better start getting some potions and spells made to pay that mortgage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're great Laura, specially with the plant in!

    Susan
    minicrochetmad

    ReplyDelete