Saturday, 21 May 2011

Not1:12 scale but miniature!!

Hubs and I went up to Kielder Water a couple of weeks ago. I just love it up there - it never appears to be busy (at least when we go). There is a fantastic observatory up there (which is my other passion!) The walks are beautiful and the wildlife is just amazing.

Anyway we took a picnic and had parked up to go for a small walk as couldn't get any decent shoes on because of my broken toe:( and whilst parked up I was playing about with my little camera and had forgotten it had a 'miniaturisation setting' and this is the result:


5 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I wish my camera had that setting, I'd be taking all of my pictures that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You could fill a miniature album with such beautiful scenes. Have some more picnics so I can see more of your lovely scenery ;
    Crikey I hope that toe heals soon, it's hard enough to move sometimes without adding a painful toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments - will certainly be practising this effect a bit more. What a great idea Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I shall have to look at our cameras, are you going to hang it in one of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful picture, you can use for miniature livingroom. Thank you for the sweet comment in my blog, about the tile for tray I find so small.(9mmx9mm)100 for$3.

    Hugs
    Juli

    ReplyDelete