Thursday, 28 April 2011

Wee Witchy Cottage

Yesterday I ordered a wee house from Dolls House Concepts . I contacted Ted and asked for a couple of wee changes namely a gothic style door and window and this is the picture he sent me. I am so excited :) I am going to move my two witchy rooms from Holly House into here and I just cannot wait and I'm also going to put it on a base to create a little witchy garden - after all, all good witches have a garden!


Then the two empty rooms are going to become a guest bedroom (I think!) and an office although the guest bedroom doesn't really inspire me much so that might change!

Anyway this has kept my mind occupied today as I had to come home from work on Tuesday lunchtime - can you believe it - I got a stonking cold/flu type bug :( Not only do I have a broken toe and can hardly walk but then I get this and the cough is terrible, my ribs ache and I have no voice (mind hubs is pleased !)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, I love your new house and can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete