Saturday, 9 April 2011

Hello - new followers!


I have just realised that I need to say hello to some new followers!!! I have had a change round on my blog because I keep missing the new followers! Tut, tut! I am amazed that I have any followers!

Anyway welcome aboard to Claire, Anneke, Lady Jayne, Carol, Georgie Steeds, Jaana, Mona, Juli, Josje, Sabiha and Paul Smith - apologies for the late hello!!! Please if you haven't seen these blogs, pop over and have a good look. I have spent some time this morning 'surfing' instead of exercising! Now I need to get ready and get into the garden as the sun is shining and plants need potting up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome. Losing weight is grand. I have debated about the kindle but I frequent the library so much I would hate to give that up. Cant wait to see it in miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for welcoming me. I had computer problems and had to re-follow some of my favourites, so you won't need to re-welcome me! Well done on your weight loss, I am SO envious. I am full of good intentions until dinner-time each day and then I am possessed by a mad-woman who craves everything naughty!! Best wishes, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't be envious Carol - it's hard work! I'm envious of your miniature work:) Lady Jane - I still frequent the Library and book shops :)

    ReplyDelete