Sunday, 24 April 2011

Broken Wee Toe!

On Friday hubs was at work and I was doing some housework in the hope that I would find time to do some mini work too!!! Anyway tripped over hubs' large camera bag catching my little toe - flew over the bag whilst toe stuck in strap, hit the wall with both wrists narrowly missing a glass picture frame!!! Well this is the result - a broken toe!! It is so swollen and sooooo painful! Won't stop throbbing:(


We are going up to Glasgow today for a family occasion and the only shoes I can get on are pale pink crocs!!!! So will be all dressed up wearing crocs!!! All I can say is thank goodness I wasn't going to a wedding! I do love my crocs but not to a dressed up occasion :) You'll have to excuse the photo as my hands and wrists are sore from hitting the wall and trying to photograph my own foot was difficult.

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor you! I hope it doesn't cause you too much discomfort today. At least you can have folk running round after you - a good excuse for a well earned seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon, make the most of DH feeling guilty for leaving his bag in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Toe! At least you toes look pretty- since they're painted a pretty red:) Hope you enjoy your Easter! A trip to Glasgow sounds wonderful! You'll have to take pictures... I was so little when we lived there, I don't remember much:) Hope your toe gets to feeling better soon!
    Minihugs!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch ouch ouch!! Hope it feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owowowowow!! That looks so painful - one of the joys of HMJS, you never know where your feet will go. A hug for you and I hope Easter was a lovely peaceful time of respite from RL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks everyone for your lovely comments :) Toe still bad and bruised. Didn't help when hubs hit it twice the other night!! Great day in Glasgow but no photos! Hope you all have a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete