Sunday, 3 April 2011

Boo, hoo holiday over and big decisions!!!

Well that's it - my holiday is over. Had a wonderful week off - been here, there and everywhere and will post up some photos and info later on. Weather was a mixed bag but most of the time we were lucky and had some sunshine. I really don't want to go back to work at all and am absolutely dreading it. I have once again promised that there will be no more overtime or slogging myself to get more done - hopefully this promise will last (it didn't the last time though!).


I weighed myself this morning - I just didn't want to step on those scales (the scales probably didn't want me on them either!) and I have put 5lbs on (in 10 days - that equates to 1/2 lb a day!!). So tomorrow morning back on the old Weightwatchers and my dream of achieving goal weight before September and getting confidence back to get another job (that's one decision).


The other decision is whether or not to sell my DSLR camera! My joint condition has become so bad now that I am struggling to hold the camera. Hubs had bought me a great little camera with manual controls and to be honest since I got that one I have barely touched the DSLR but it's still a big decision for me to make! I am going to think over it for the next couple of weeks and see if I change my mind at all.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good break, half a pound per day, dose not sound that bad, I'm hoping to lose some weight. As for the camera, put it away for a few months and see if you miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go back to your regular routine I'm sure the weight will come of soon again.
    For the camera, why don't you use a tripod? I use a DSLR as well, but I must say those modern little things can produce fantastic photos and are so much easier to take with you. In your case easier to handle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments - good idea Marlene! Hello Josje (I will say hi officially tomorrow!). I have tried a tripod too.

    ReplyDelete