Saturday, 26 March 2011

Chocs, Roses, Champagne and more .................

Thought I would just quickly post up a photo of the chocs, roses and Champagne in situ! The anniversary cards are on the fireplace and I have put some of the mini mail I got from both Susan and Linda on the coffee table. I am really quite pleased with the way they turned out and it's all thanks to you guys out there! I decided after taking these photos that the walls are really too bland in the house and I purchased some paper today just for the fireplace wall and hopefully it will add some colour! I haven't got a rug yet for the lounge and am just using a sample of material I got!!

I have also taken a photo of the temporary dressing table in the bedroom - it is really the desk :) Haven't got any 'girlie' things on it yet but I put the beautiful box that Susan had made complete with mini mail on the dressing table and then made a jug in blue and white to go with it. I think the jug is better than my first attempt (maybe it's true 'practice makes perfect' or in my case 'a wee bit better'!). Again I think the walls are bland so I need to have a think about them??

2 comments:

  1. I love your modern rooms, the anniversary items look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlene - I always wanted the house to look kind of modern but with a bit of shabby chic! Although the attic rooms are the witches rooms although thinking about moving them into a seperate little house!

    ReplyDelete