Sunday, 27 February 2011

Kindle - I bought one!!!!

Well after my earlier post I decided to go ahead and buy a Kindle!! I love it!!! I never thought I would because I adore books - the smell, the feel, reading the cover, the back...........oh everything! But now I love my Kindle!!! I have even named it 'My Wee Kindle' - I know I've finally lost the plot :)! I didn't want to buy something and think I wasn't going to use it but oh this is a joy to use. It is so easy and light to hold - no more sore hands and wrists because of my joint problems. Well I think I've waffled on enough about it but thank you to hubs for making me 'add to basket' and then 'pay' !

3 comments:

  1. I got one for Christmas and love it so much! They are fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how vwery modern of you. I still love books, the smell of old books is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to say i used kindle reader on my ipad and think it's pretty damned good, but still prefer the real thing...

    ReplyDelete