Tuesday, 8 February 2011

E Reader or not..............that is the question?!

I have been trying to decide whether or not to get an e-reader??!!! At the moment I am torn between the Amazon Kindle and the Sony ereader .


Today I went to have a look at both of them and am still undecided. I just can't decide if they are a lot of money for something I may not use; however one of my colleagues at work has had his ereader for about 2 years now and is totally addicted to it!!!! I think with my joint problem it might be easier to hold than a book but I do so love to look at a book,turn it over and read the back cover, etc but then I loved a typewriter in the past now I couldn't live without a computer and am desperate for an iphone!!!!!

I have been having this debate with myself now for about two months !!!! Memo to self - get a grip, make a decision!!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at them, but it's not a book, so I don't have one, just loads of books which make me smile every time I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a book person so am not even slightly tempted by the Kindles! Nothing can replace that wonderful feel and smell of pages, either freshly pressed or musty from years on a shelf. And as Margaret Atwood said, you can't take a kindle into the bath with you!! heh heh

    ReplyDelete