Well, I was presented with a blog award - gobsmacked I am!!!! It's from Marlene and I just cannot believe it. Thank you so much Marlene. I am supposed to pass this on but to be honest I love all the blogs and cannot choose so it's dedicated to everyone!!
I think I am also supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you may not know, so here goes:
- Although I've been married for almost 26 years, we've been together for 32 years!
- My all time favourite film is White Christmas
- I have always wanted to learn fencing (not the wooden fences around gardens but Errol Flynn style!)
- I love Professor Brian Cox and would love to learn about the solar system from him!!!!!
- I was born in Scotland and brought up in West Africa for 10 years!
- I would love to live in a small cottage in the Highlands
- I would love to write one very good crime thriller!!!