Saturday, 4 December 2010

York Doll House Show Part Deux

Well I have finally got round to taking some photos of the goodies that I bought at York last week - feels like it was ages ago - must have something to do with the weather!!! I am sorry about the photos but we have not had any sun today and it's really dark and grey - I am also trying out a new camera which was only purchased yesterday evening so had no chance to read the manual!!!!!

The first one shows the wonderful chair I bought from ELF miniatures (this will go into Lake View when I finally start on it!) and also shows the hour glass, broom, hat and pumpkin, candles (one of which glows in the dark) and the working hour glass all of which I bought from Mags-nificent Miniatures.
The next photo shows one of the blanket boxes (I bought two) to use as bedside tables - I wanted something different. The light came from ELF miniatures which I just loved and I needed a slightly bigger table for it so hence the blanket style box.

1 comment: