Friday, 17 December 2010

Kitchen in Holly House

Here's a photo of my kitchen in Holly House. Still got bits to do but I do like it now it since its little revamp.


You will see in the photo the cauldron, bowls of pumpkin soup and jars of pumpkin soup that I bought from Kat the Hat Lady. They should be in my witchy room but I just love them in here! They were beautifully presented on a late tile - unfortunately butter fingers here dropped it!! You can also probably just make out a tray with two gingerbread men and my gingerbread house - I have had these two items for years now and cannot remember where they came from. I have now started logging everything I buy.

This was taken with my new little camera and I am going to try and take some more photos of my house - still haven't read the manual!

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu cocina, llena de preciosos detalles.
    Seguro que tu casita es maravillosa.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done here, I have a similar white kitchen, but tell your camera to take bigger pics so I can see the cauldron and gingerbread men! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan have taken a bigger photos of the cauldon and gingerbread men!!!:)

    ReplyDelete