Saturday, 18 December 2010

Holly House decorated for Christmas (well - almost!)

Here are some more photos of Holly House! Still got lots to do on this house but will get there one day! The first one shows the lounge with my new candles on the fireplace (after Christmas these will go into the witchy room in the attic). I painted all the walls cream in the house and have to say when you see it in photographs it's pretty bland so might have to have a re-think!




Next is the dining room and I have just noticed that the star on top of the tree is missing and the bottle of wine on the table has fallen (I moved the house earlier on so must have knocked these down). The little dolls house was purchased in a shop in Edinburgh years ago but I fancy having a go at painting it now -although as some you know painting is not one of my skilled areas :-)




Next is a close up of Mr & Mrs Gingerbread!! Also shows the gingerbread house




Lastly but certainly not least is a close up of the cauldron full of soup, bowls of soup and one of the jars of pumpkin soup.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the close up pics!! They're clickable so they come up really big :) Aw, the gingerbread house is really cute and so are the gingerbread persons. I have a soft spot for gingerbreadmen. I can see why you want the cauldron and pumpkin soup in this kitchen, they're fab. Love your red and silver christmas tree, my RL tree is mainly those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job on Holly House, it looks very festive! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow holly house looks fab! you did a great job!! loving the gingerbread house too... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and festive, especially love the gingerbread.

    ReplyDelete