Sunday, 28 November 2010

York Dolls House Show

Hubs and I went to the York show today. It was really enjoyable. Weren't too sure if we would get there with the bad weather but no problems at all. Very heavy snow on the way back though and it's still snowing now!!

I went with a list and managed to get 3 items from that and then the list went out the window! I bought a chair from ELF miniatures and saw the kitchens and then bought some candles, a working hour glass and a witchy hat, broom and pumpkin from Mags-nificent Miniatures!!! Will post photographs later on - probably next weekend when I will try to photograph in the daylight.

Anyway off for a cup of tea and I think it might be an early night ready for an extra-early start in the morning with the bad weather. We must have about 6" of snow here and more snow set for overnight.

2 comments:

  1. I just got back from that fair yesterday and yes, it was a good one! First time for me.

    Sounds like you did very well with all your little purchases and can't wait to see your pics.

    We must arrange to meet if you're at the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Will look out for your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete