Friday, 12 November 2010

Mini Witchy Goodies & Remembrance Poppy

I ordered some spell candles, wand and scrolls from Dfly Creations and they have all arrived safely and look amazing. I am thrilled. The photo does not do them justice but my hands are quite bad today and my camera is quite heavy!!!! They are going to look so good in my witchy room - just need to get some new furniture for it and I need to get some work done on my house.


Last week I ordered this stunninng Poppy brooch from the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Unfortunately it only arrived today but at least I can still wear it for a few days. It's gorgous - small and delicate! I don't do bling and this might look sparkly in the photo but it's not as sparkly when on (it's the flash that's caused most of the bling as it looks a lot darker in real life!)

4 comments:

  1. Stunning brooch! And the witchy goodies are so cute. The wand is my favorite :) The spiral shape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty brooch! Thanks for showing my stuff! Glad you like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab idea the brooch is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witchy things look good, but I love your bling, wear it with pride for then next couple of days

    ReplyDelete