Saturday, 9 October 2010

Mini Storage Jars & Jug

I think I'm a bit like a bus - nothing for weeks and then three posts in one day!!!!

Anyway I had tried making storage jars for my kitchen (doll's house of course) and as some of you know I am not the most talented!!!! So I bought some from Dolls House Emporium at Carlisle and to be honest by the time I had bought everything to make them it was just as cheap to buy! Anyway the colour is perfect for my kitchen but I photographed these in the real sized kitchen !

I am off now to try the brickwork for Lake View!!!

6 comments:

  1. Son unos botes de cocina preciosos!!!
    Me encanta el color.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buena compra. Me encantan.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute! They are like my Cornishware china in my real kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Pan that was exactly what I wanted 'cos I love the Cornishware china and my attempts at painting it were dismal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute. Good luck with the brickwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Irene, testing for the brickwork not good!!!

    ReplyDelete