Monday, 20 September 2010

End of Holiday & Back to Work

Well this is it! The end of a wonderful fortnight's holiday. Had a great time and wish it didn't have to end. However, as the saying goes..............'all good things come to an end'. This morning I feel sick and have started shaking!!! Aargghh. Pretty sure by tonight I will be in complete agony again and a thumping headache!!!!

I have also started back on my diet - well after putting weight on what else was I to do? I now have a year to try and get ready for the Great North Run!!!!

I only bought a couple of things miniature wise whilst on holiday but am inspired to start work on Lake View so this coming weekend will probably be my first opportunity.

I will post some photos up of our wonderful holiday later.

I changed my blog last night and couldn't change it back - it just wouldn't let me!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to see those photos. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev my hubby went back to work this morning after two weeks off, so same feelings here, can't wait to see you holiday photo's. Hope you are feeling better soon. We have finished the office and my house is placed, so I hope to do more mini's now. xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon i enjoy reading your blog so im looking forward to seeing more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Photos will be up later just off to bed. Off two weeks and had forgotten all my passwords at work! Marlene hope Kev's day wasn't too bad?

    ReplyDelete