Saturday, 14 August 2010

Celebrating 100 years - NOT mine!!!!

Not been around for a while - sorry!!! Not been too good but finally starting to feel so much better. I still haven't time for any mini work and I'm really missing it. Might get chance tomorrow but I very much doubt it.

I am off to get ready as we are off out very early. We are going to a 60th birthday party this evening (early) and tomorrow afternoon from 2.00 pm to late we are off to a 40th - hence the title 'Celebrating 100 years'! Must try not to drink too much!!!

Fake tan is on slowly developing - and I am praying it is not streaky, although knowing my luck it will be!!

I am hoping that at least one person comments on the fact that I have lost weight but I very much doubt it!! I have now lost a total of 31 lbs!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and have fun at your parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you with your weight loss and hope you have a lovely time at your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena por tu perdida de peso!!!!
    Espero que lo pases genial en tus fiestas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Great job on the weight loss, congratulations, 31 lbs, it's a big effort.

    (hanging head in shame, I've only managed 21
    lb and stuck there)

    Have fun at your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better now, your weight loss is fantastic, you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete