Sunday, 22 August 2010

Help - no clothes!!!

Just a quick post! As we are going away in a couple of weeks to the Cairngorms I decided to try on some trousers (don't really do trousers unless I have a coat on to hide my enormous backside) Well...............they don't fit! Two pairs have literally fallen off me!!! I cannot believe it.

I am going to need some more money to buy one or two things - I now have such a small wardrobe as nothing fits (in the good sense of course!). I had to clear out lots of clothes last week. I have such a long way to go and cannot believe it! Whoo, hoo!!! Hubs said we will go out next weekend when he is off work for two days to look for some clothes but to be honest I don't even know where to begin!


Now for Lake View - sorry folks whilst I have been lurking around in blogland and making the odd comment I just have not had chance to touch Lake View. I must make more effort but I think while the nights are still light I am doing other things or too tired after work to even contemplate Lake View but my head is still spinning with lots of ideas and I keep watching Grand Designs!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! New clothes will help lift your spirits as much as the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, I dropped two dress sizes last year and had a whole new wardrobe, have fun shopping........and oy things are cheap at the mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You must be so chuffed with yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. Enjoy your shopping trip.

    I am so with you as regards the blogs - I have hardly posted anything this summer but now the rain has started, here I am :-)

    ReplyDelete