Saturday, 26 June 2010

NOT WELL & THEN MINI MAIL TO CHEER ME UP!




I have not been well at all for a few days - even had to have a day off work, which I don't do very often. Got some new tablets from the Doctors and don't know whether I had a huge reaction to them or what?! Won't be boring with the details but suffice to say it wasn't pleasant! And fingers crossed I might get a good weight loss this week - which I really need. The fat is going nowhere fast at the moment!



BUT THEN..........................came back from the Doctor's to find mail from Susan at Minicrochetmad - a thank you card, the most delightful memento box and mini mail! I couldn't believe it . It really cheered me up no end. The colour of the box goes beautifully with my bedding (spooky or what?). I can't believe it and I just keep looking at it all. Susan got the tutorial for the box from here. I don't know what to say apart from a huge THANK YOU!



I tried to photograph the memento box and mail on the card Susan sent me. The bed frame is one of my first attempts at shabbying (can't say chic at this stage!) but wanted to show you what I mean about the box matching the bedding. The bedding was bought a few years ago and I have been trying to find out if the person still makes bedding. I think she went by the name of Dawn and Daisy Chain Interiors - if anyone knows would be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment