Saturday, 1 May 2010

New house - Lake View

Well what a week - work has been dreadful and I haven't been well because of it but feeling a bit better now that the painkillers are really starting to kick in. But I have had a wonderful end to the horrible week - my hubby has just ordered the Lake View dolls house from DHE for me and it will be here on Wednesday - whoo hoo - I cannot wait. Here's a link to the house:
I have wanted this house for such a long time. I love modern and with this house I can really go modern. I need to try and find a name for the house too and I have all kinds of ideas spinning round my head and they keep changing but I know one thing, I will be getting my dream kitchen from ELF miniatures. I think this is just what I needed to get me through a stressful time at work. Goodness knows where the house is going to go though.

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por el regalo.
    La casita es preciosa y seguro que tu la dejaras moderna y lindisima
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!! So happy for you I'm doing a little jig ;) Lovely man, hug him!

    Susan.

    ReplyDelete