Sunday, 4 April 2010

Sunflowers in miniature

I bought these 1:12 scale sunflowers when I was on holiday. I intend to revamp the basement garden of my house and thought that these would add height and colour. I've have big plans for the garden and then have to keep reminding myself that is only a small space!!! It really lacks colour though. I am also going to try some of the Bonnie Lavish kits after seeing them on Une Petite Folie's blog - they look amazing. I have also painted up some more ivy and intend to put that against a trellis.





2 comments:

  1. Me encantan los girasoles, seguro que te quedara precioso.
    Yo tengo intencion de hacer una enredadera para mi jardin, pero no tengo idea de por donde empezar jejejejeej
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ascension I fancy a grape vine too. Here's a link for a kit that you can make yourself.
    https://sslrelay.com/www.fineflowersinminiature.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154bb8bda751d80/shopdata/index.shopscript

    ReplyDelete