Sunday, 14 March 2010

Mini gardening and Hello!

Well, another week has gone by but the good news is that I have managed to do some mini work - whoo hoo!! I have decided to revamp the basement garden as I feel it is too dark and needs cheering up. I had had this ivy for ages and finally got round to painting it - my first attempt and I am reasonably happy with it. I also put some greenery around the chimney pot I had - maybe later I will try and paint the pot (or age it!) but small steps at the moment. I also cut down a keyring I had with wellies on it and dirtied them up and used a finger bandage to put round the top. As a first attempt, again I am pretty happy!

It has been nice pottering about on miniatures, especially as work has been really dreadful and been a bit of a tearful week (you'd think at my age I would know better but stress can hit any of us at any time!). Next week is not going to be any better and we have yet another manager coming in to tell us what she wants us to do - how many managers does one department need?????
I also wanted to say hello to three new followers - I apologise for not spotting you earlier but work stress has really got in my way! Anyway hello to :

Hello to you all and it's an honour - thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wee,i like your blog and your minis so much.
    I Love your new plant!Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ha encantado encontrar tu blog!!!!
    Esas botas con barro son una preciosidad y la hiedra me encanta.
    Por cierto Feliz Aniversario!!!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete