Saturday, 13 February 2010

Witchy books and jar

I was lucky enough to purchase some books and a wonderful glass jar from Kat the Hat Lady and these arrived this week. They look fabulous and go so well in the witchy room. Thanks Kat.

The next photo shows the books and jar in place. You will also see scrolls,books and pumpkins from Nikki (Witch & Wizard Miniatures) and one of Kat's hats and also some other jars from Kat. The room is slowly coming on but still needs quite a lot doing. I want to paint some of the furniture but daren't until I've practised a bit more. The walls need changing but I love the floor - was happy how that turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful!
    If you ever need advice about painting your furniture you can always email me. I'm currently into scratching all funrniture but i can suggest other ways.
    You can find my email on the sidebar of my blog in my facebook badge.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete