Saturday, 19 December 2009

Tree & gift tags

Well, Christmas is almost here. We have had quite a bit of snow and it's still white and very cold. It would be so nice if we could have a white Christmas (I have never had one!). Today I have not stopped getting everything ready in the house. I still have a lot of cards to write and some to post and some to hand deliver. I also have some presents to wrap which I think I will do tonight - we are not going out tonight.

We decorated the tree last week and put all the other decorations up. The tree looks lovely and every year I say 'it looks the best'! Anyway I like it. The gift tags I have now been making for a couple of years - I use Christmas cards and tear them and then 'grunge' them with coffee, cinammon and vanilla. I pop them in the oven for a few minutes to 'bake'.

No comments:

Post a Comment