Saturday, 28 November 2009

My Dolls House

Well here goes my first time trying to put photos up .......

As I promised earlier here's some photos of my house (Granny's attic to be precise) and showing some of the hats, broom and potion bottles from Kat the Hat Lady and also the wonderful scrolls and books from Nikki (Witch & Wizard Miniatures).
I am quite pleased with the way the flooring turned out (it has been a while since I did any miniatures, etc and I am not terribly good at making things!).
The washing line idea came from one that I had purchased from a wonderful lady selling the most amazing stuff on ebay - Jane from Gingerbread House Primitives and she has very kindly given me permission to copy the idea for my house.
I have just bought the furniture and would love to 'kitbash and shabby it' but have absolutely no idea where to start ............. so if anyone can help I would love to hear from you.

Hubby and I are going to York Dolls House show tomorrow and I cannot wait!!! I am hoping to get a new bed and maybe a table for the witchy rooms and anything else I happen to see.





Sorry the photos are not too good - I have a very painful wrist and struggling to hold the camera. I could of course wait until hubby gets home from work but...............

And I have to say without my hubby's help I don't think I could do the dolls house. So a big thank you to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment